Friday, November 13, 2020

Create Beautiful And Strong Brush Calligraphy











About:

Welcome to my gig!



I can provide unique brush calligraphy, may it be for personal use or for your business logo!

I do everything by hand and just convert it digitally, so rest assured that it is unique and one of a kind. :)



Please message me if you have questions or clarifications before ordering!



Thank you!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Miraclenolasco is a highly skilled professional, with great artistic taste, enthusiasm, commitment and also patience. She responds promptly and clearly and is always happy to make revisions. One of the best sellers I ever worked with. Will heartily recommend her to anybody looking for great brush calligraphy design.

:

great seller, very patient & worked with me through multiple revisions.

:

Impressive work! Really good job on point!

:

eh. i thought it would be real paint, not electronic. sad... my bad: i should have asked... but the job is done perfectly! thank you!

:

Hello! I have the handwritten file with me. Let me know if that's what you need. :) thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment