Monday, November 2, 2020

Design Professional, Unique And Modern Logo In 6 Hours











About:

Welcome To my Services:

I will create a professional, unique and modern logo design. That will convey your brand and business, using your desired color schemes, business name and tagline .

A good logo is very important to grow your business around the world

                         YOU WILL YOU GET FROM THIS GIG:

:6 hours super fast delivery

:High resolution professional vector logo design

:All source files jpg,transparent png,gif,svg,pdf and other source files

:All editable files Ai,eps,ait (Vector file format) and Photoshop psd.

:Unlimited revisions.

:A gift of free T-shirt design

:100% Money back guarantee



      This Gig Offering

1- High resolution (3000x3000)px 300dpi

2- Editable/Source file (Ai) (psd)

3- Vector files (SVG, EPS)

4- Print ready file (PDF)

5- 3D Mock-up

:You are just one click away to get your design.

*ORDER NOW*

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am not at all satisfied with my logo. I have ordered a logo for a company that offers environmentally friendly products. What I received was very uncreative and I could have done that myself. But the communication and the delivery time were positive. On the whole, I would not recommend it.

Seller's Response:

I designed my OWN logo and was not offered 3 ideas as he said in the response to my gig. I basically paid him to convert my own created logo. Something I could have done on my own. Def not happy with this at all.

Seller's Response:

He delivered exactly what I needed! I surveyed the three choices on FaceBook, and the response was great! People love the logo I chose. I will likely be doing more business with him.

:

Thanks a lot

:

Aqib far exceeded my expectations. My design requests were met with the upmost professionalism, skill and costumer service. He is a true digital artist and should be your first stop for logo design




No comments:

Post a Comment