Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Design A Professional Islamic Or Arabic Logo











About:

Hi, Assalamu Alaikum! Thank you for checking out my gig!



I Will Create a Professional Looking Arabic, Islamic and Non-Islamic Iconic, Brandmark, Lettermark, Kufi or Calligraphy Logo Design.



★ A Designer That Genuinely Cares About Your Design

★ 200% Guaranteed Satisfaction

★ Lifetime Support With Every Purchase

★ Excellent Communication, Dedication and Delivery Time



Packages:



Basic:

 ★ 1x Logo Concept

 ★ High-Quality JPEG

 ★ Transparent PNG

 ★ Editable PSD & Vector Source File

 ★ 3x Revisions



Standard:

 ★ 2x Logo Concepts

 ★ High-Quality JPEG

 ★ Transparent PNG

 ★ Editable Vector Source File

 ★ Editable PSD File

 ★ 5x Revisions



Premium:

 ★ 3x Logo Concepts

 ★ High-Quality JPEG & Transparent PNG

 ★ Editable PSD File

 ★ Editable Vector Source File (AI+EPS)

 ★ Print-Ready Vector Source File

 ★ PDF File

 ★ Unlimited Revisions



Order today! You Won’t be Disappointed and Feel Free to Contact Me for Any Information.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow. I will be going to no one else for Arabic logos, and will be recommending you to everyone. Creative, extremely communicative, delivered in 2 instead of 4 days (even after we had to start over due to a miscommunication). I am extremely impressed with the quality of the logos I received as well. Absolutely stunning work.

:

Thank you so much my brother..!

:

Randomsheikh one of the most understanding and patient Sellers I've ever worked with. His work was Amazing!! So easy to communicate with and incredibly fast responses. I look forward to getting more work from him in the future. I would highly encourage anyone looking for an easy process and getting a new logo to work with him.

:

I cannot express what a pleasure it is working with RandomSheikh with this Gig, As make logos is an emotional experience, RandomSheikh is able to take control and keep clients calm with his approach. I highly recommend him.

:

What a greatly talent! Took exactly what I had in mind and made it better. Very friendly and easy to work with! Highly recommend this gig!




No comments:

Post a Comment