Thursday, November 26, 2020

Design Twitch Loyalty Or Cheer Badges











About:

I will design your Twitch loyalty badges for your subscribers, this include the 3 standarized sizes for the 6 basic loyalty levels. (basic, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year). Feel free to ask as many questions you have. I will appreciate if you have your concept before starting to work, but if you don't have one, as i said, feel free to talk with me about your ideas.



These images can also be used as Cheer Badges, if you want to include them too, ask for two badges in the quantity to start the order.

Reviews


:

I really like these badges that he has created for me, he's a talented person. I am more than happy and it's a cool idea. I cannot wait to show them off to my Twitch followers and I would deffo work with you again!

:

I've been looking for someone for a long time who could exactly meet my expectations. With @donguerolabs I found someone! His mailbox was probably a bit full which is why I only heard something on the 7th of 8 days. But it wasn't bad at all because he made it up for everything through very good communication and processing down to the smallest detail! I am very excited and will definitely work with him again! Thx allot!

:

donguerolabs was very friendly and quick to respond to my request. Very professional and my badges were 98% of what the team asked for. I don't say 100% because I think the team asked a little too much. Overall I hope to commission them again in the future.

:

Absolute perfection! He was great at communicating and did everything exactly how I wanted! He is a very nice guy and I feel like I will buy from him again in the future. He is super talented and deserves more work!

:

The Designer is Brilliant, He was very Kind, was always checking to see if it was up to the Persons Standard. I would Highly Recommend this detailed of work to anyone, it's costly but it's worth every penny. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment