Thursday, November 12, 2020

Design Amazing Gaming Mascot Logo For You











About:

Hello!



Are you looking for a mascot logo, sports, e sports, twitch, gaming or any cartoon logo? give me a chance to serve you the awesome quality mascot/cartoon logo. I will able to create you a amazing mascot logo. My first priority is your satisfaction. 

You can see my speed art video illustration in youtube:

https://goo.gl/aZOiaq

I sell the best quality.

I will design professional amazing logo , 

UNIQUE,SUPERB,CREATIVE,ATTRACTIVE,KILLER,FANTASTIC

STYLISH logo service here.



100% ORIGINAL DESIGNS ONLY



What do I need from you

  • Description about your mascot logo + name.
  • Photo as a reference if you have.



Why Me?

✔ Free sketch: Send your brief via inquiry and I will draw FREE SKETCH for you.

✔ High quality design

✔ PNG transparent background, JPEG file formats free

✔ Quick turnaround & affordable

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ Source files - vector work

✔ 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 





TIP: You will always need source files.

 Uses : PRINTING, RE SIZING, COLOR CHANGE, EMBROIDERY



If you wanna ask something, don't hesitate to contact me.



Thanks

Oyeplot

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maybe it's not his speciality but was wanting a logo that was something a bit more creative. communication was very sporadic. I finally approved because I got tired of requesting a minor revision, the answer - ok no problem, then waiting one to two to three days to see the revision. I'm sure does good work in other areas and maybe if you know exactly what you want, and give him a sketch he can do a great job. But I gave him a couple of examples, asked to do something creative, but it wasn't very creative.

Seller's Response:

Happy with the result after doing many revisions. But...... Yeaa I'm tired too. Thank you for your order :)

Seller's Response:

Very awesome job! The logo was made on time and really was able to take a very vague concept and idea and turn it into a wonderful piece of art! I love it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :D I hope we can work together for your project in the future!

Seller's Response:

It was awesome working with oyeplot! Seller redesigned my company logo. We had a regular cadence for revision requests with daily turn around times. Polite, responsive and a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend for any design work you are considering




No comments:

Post a Comment