Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Design Luxury Logo In 24 Hours











About:

If you are looking for creative and professional logo for your company, I will provide you professional logo design.



* WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE *



1. Up to 3 logo concepts to choose from.

2. Fully custom logo.

3. Unlimited revisions.

4. Delivery in just 12 hours.

5. Source files.

6. I will provide you source file and vector formats.

7. Vector formats ( ai, pdf, png, eps, psd and jpeg ).

8. 3d Mockup.

9. Social media Kit ( facebook and twitter banner ).



Please feel free to contact me for further queries.

Minimal Logo | Modern | Professional | Watercolor | Mascot | Vector Art | Flat | Luxury | Text | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design | Monogram | Emblem | Cartoon | Business | Brand Identity | Brand Guidelines | Gaming Logo | Attractive | Catchy | Travel & Tourism | Medical & Health | Fitness | Real Estate | Construction | Automobile | Car wash | Art & Design | Music & Video | Government or Public Sector | Ecommerce | Food & Beverage | Engineering | Education

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The artwork was not as unique as others I've tried here on Fiverr. Very simplistic and yes I gave details. It took a very long time just to get revisions that took about 5 seconds to do. I like the price so unless I need something simple and not in a rush, I might not be purchasing again. Overall I am happy that I finally got a logo after 18 days so I'd give this 3 out of 5 stars..

Seller's Response:

Great response time and communication. Satisfied with final product and will use again! I put this design job out to a couple of others and am still waiting to get back anything. Great service and value. THANK YOU!!

:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

:

Seller made revisions as requested.

:

fast communication, incorporated requested revisions, thanks will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment