Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Modern Professional Logo For Your Business Or Branding











About:

Welcome To My Logo Design Gig:



Hi,

If you are looking for a professional Logo Designer for your Company, Brand, Product, Blog, Website or any other projects then you are the right place.





Why should we work together?



☞ Did you ever know that A Logo must be Designed with following Key factors? 

  • Uniqueness (To identify your Brand easily)
  • Attractiveness (To Boost your Business)
  • Memorable (To make Repeating Customers or Visitors)



I will provide you unique attractive and memorable Logo design



☞ What you will get:

★ High Quality Unique Logo

★ Multiple Concepts

★ High Resolutions Files (JPG,PNG,PDF,AI,PSD,EPS etc)

★ Unlimited Revisions

★ Friendly Service

★ Free Changes

★ Full Copyright

★ All Necessary Files

★ 100% Money Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied 



I will Design:

Professional | Minimalist | Flat | Modern | Text | Technology | Social Media | Custom Logo Design | Real Estate | Construction | YouTube Channel | Beauty Care | Finance | Food |Fashion | Travel | Event | Marketing | Retail | Sports & Fitness | Amazon | E-commerce | and More Logos.



Please feel free to contact me for any question

Thanks for your Time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a great experience! Tahersky was very good in all aspects. I gave him a couple of ideas and he ran with it putting together a logo I and my boss loved. Even with a time difference of literally night and day being on opposite ends of the world, he was very timely in responding to my messages. Any and all revisions were done with a positive attitude and I never felt that he was annoyed or frustrated with my small tweeks (even though I thought I was being annoying lol). In the end I would certainly recommend and would also use again! Thanks Tahersky!

Seller's Response:

A lot of thanks for your valuable feedback. Best of luck!

:

I think Fiverr is overrated. My wife paid $10 for a logo that was okay. I have seen the same design with a couple of tweaks but was fine. So, I say okay let me pay $50 to get something more unique but it was practically a copy and paste from other logos. I will definetely reccomend to purchase an option with at least 3 designs if you are looking for something solid, but even in the $50 range is okay but now amazing.

:

THE SELLER HAD GREAT COMMUNICATION. I PAID FOR A PREMIUM PACKAGE BUT REALLY COULD HAVE JUST GOT THE STANDARD SINCE I DIDNT REALLY GET SOME OF THE PREMIUM STUFF BUT HE WAS GOOD.

:

The project was ok, there wasn't much wow factor to the project but otherwise its ok not entirely what I wanted, based on the cost factor the project could have been much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment