Saturday, November 28, 2020

Develop A Pro Logo











About:

Hi,



I am Hiba, a Professional Graphic Designer and a Brand Consultant, for more than 8 years I am helping my clients to achieve great brandings for their products and businesses.



I believe every business/brand should have a very strong, clean, distinctive and memorable identity that should not just represent their brand personality perfectly but also deliver the great values of their brand/s.



If you have confusion to decide that what kind of logo would work best for your business like; minimalist / mascot / letter mark / word mark / signature or may be a vintage logo and what colours and typeface would work best for your brand etc. then don't worry, just come on live chat and discuss with me and I will assist you what exactly would work best in your case and I will provide you a complete customized solutions based on your requirements.



Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is a great pleasure to work with HiBa. Very creative and responsive.

:

Djendeu has a good sense of branding and working with him again and again is really a great experience.

:

It was great working with Hiba. She did a wonderful job offering us several creative logo's to represent our brand. After providing some feedback, she quickly modified the our preferred designs making it very easy for us to approve. Hiba is very creative, responsive and delivers very high quality work. Would definitely work with her again in the future.

:

Much Thank Hiba for your créativity.

:

I have been using Hiba for years. Her designs are gorgeous and she delivers a product that have people asking where I got my work done




No comments:

Post a Comment