Saturday, November 28, 2020

Silhouette Logo For You











About:

Welcome to my Silhouette Design Gig.



I will help you create a professional silhouette design for a logo or any other purpose following your idea and how you would want it to look. I will provide professional opinion on possible improvements so we can make it look great.



Please send me a message if you have any questions or if you are uncertain as to what you will receive in my service.



If you have a fixed budget please contact me and we can make an agreement for the project together.



You get your silhouette in all files: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpg, transparent .png files in high resolution 300DPI* (see extras for pricing)



In your briefing I need following details:



  • What words, name, slogan you want to appear in logo.
  • Do you have any colors in mind that should be used in logo?
  • Images of the people (woman, man, child) you would want designed as a silhouette.
  • If you do not have particular images you can describe to me what age, gender, poses, positions, people occupation, etc. you would want designed as a silhouette.



I look forward in creating a unique identity for you.



* Please refer to the packages for information about file formats delivered in each package.



Kind regards,

Sead

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes, I love my logo, seadmujanovic created! 🤗💕 It makes me say... 😯 ooooooohhhh when I see the logo. I will recommend, seadmujanovic. Delivery on time, and response impeccable. Thank you, great work."

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review. I love it!

Seller's Response:

I got two wonderful logos. This seller was easy to work with, went above and beyond and made my ideas come to life.

:

Thank you very much. The logos are awesome! Take care.

:

I really liked to work with him. He was always on time and even that I asked for a lot of revisions he gladly made them. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment