Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Design Adorable Kids Baby Logo, Baby Products Design











About:

welcome ! :)


Thanks for checking out my gig.

If you are looking for a Adorable  baby logo and kids logo then this is the place to be.



I can Firmly ensure you that i can design Baby and Kids logo


If need Just contact me first before placing an order to avoid confusion.



In This Gig You will Get A Kids Shop, Children or Baby Logo For Your Store/Company. I Can Design Anything you would like. Just share your Idea or Example with me!



You get : 



  1. Professional services
  2. Fast and accurate Work
  3. Friendly communication
  4. Full money back guaranteed If you not 100 percent satisfied.
  5. Unlimited revision ( because i always try to maintain customer satisfaction )
  6. 100% Unique


Inbox Me; If You Have Any Question. Thank You!

Best Regards!

Iqra_111



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This artist was amazing.! When we met, I was all over the place. She was patient and diligent. There was a bit of a language issue; I am in the US and she is not but I took pictures, and marked them up and she stuck with me. Her colors were more subtle and the extra art was of normal size. So, it is important that you tell her (like I always do) If you want it brighter, bigger, exaggerate, etc. Always gracious and never worried we would not get it done. We made some revisions to the original order and she let me know when she had put in more time than she expected. I asked her to stick with me and help me make this the best company logo ever. And it is beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for such a huge review, it was really great to work with you.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with Iqra-111! She responded back to my questions much faster than I expected and her final designs were just what I asked for. I am a book review for elementary and middle school books and my I wanted to include my college mascot with books. I would recommend working with her! I got my designs in the time she said I would and the work was amazing! I had about 5 other sellers saved but I just kept coming back to her and I am so glad that I did! Thank you for my incredible new logo!

Seller's Response:

It's been a pleasure working with you. Hope to have another opportunity to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Well, her patience is amazing. I would redo her work in an Avery format and she would interpret what I wanted . I am very picky, but the result is exactly what I wanted. I could not have asked for an easier process in so far as she contacted me almost daily with updates and minor changes in design that I asked for without complaint or any sign of annoyance. I am looking forward to what we might do next. Thank you, I am so pleased. Ellen




No comments:

Post a Comment