Thursday, November 26, 2020

Create Cartoon Character And Mascot Design











About:

"Only provide cartoon illustration based on my drawing style"



Please read Package Description before order




High quality character design, with a professional service! 

Best way to make your character in your business, website, book print, games, apps and many more.

Contact me for a customised quote. 



If you need License or Copyright for the illustration please contact me

Reviews


:

I was a bit concerned when the first concept sketch came back and it didn't look anything like the style of artwork in the gig, but the seller assured me that the first sketch was just to make sure we were both on the same page regarding the pose, clothing, expression etc. of the mascot: it was kept simple for expediency. Once clarified, the seller nailed the brief perfectly and was prompt with my colour palette revisions. Very satisfied with final result, thank you very much! :)

:

Fourth project. Fourth excellent experience.

:

Excellent!

:

ALWAYS creative. ALWAYS collaborative. ALWAYS excellent.

:

Excellent experience EVERY time.




No comments:

Post a Comment