Thursday, November 19, 2020

Design Modern Luxury Professional Business Logo











About:

Expensive, Elegant, Top quality, Premium Brand! This Is My Work is all About!



I am Mohsin Fancy professional graphic designer from Calgary, Alberta with Over 9 years of experience in brand design and Advertising . I have created Over +200 Logo's on Fiver & 1200 Plus on a different Freelance website. I have chosen Graphics and Branding as my full time professional Career.



Get a free consultation Message Now! 

Your logo will be easy to remember and clearly will Scream Premium!! 



  • Get concepts in the first 24 to 48 Hours.
  • 24 hours Revision Turnaround time
  • Logos ready to print and publish online.
  • Transparent PNG, JPEG, and All Editable vector, Source Files.
  • Social Media Kit, Fonts And Color Hex Codes (Premium Package)
  • Your vector logo will be Scalable to any size without losing quality at all.
  • Great Customer Support.



Order now to get your Dream Logo with me!

  • I am NOT ACCEPTING any Pron, Mascot or Character.
  • Only 1 Concept will be delivered as a final product.
  • Revisions are applicable on 1 select Concept.
  • Please Read FAQ's.



Happy Ordering :) - Requirements will be asked Automatically when you order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He nailed it on the first shot! He gave me two options that were both exactly what I wanted - it was tough to decide. Great use of color and very professional, yet current logo. I didn't need any revisions. I have had many, many logos made in the past so this is not my first time. I will be using this designer again!

Seller's Response:

Mohsinfancy completed his work within the given time.The result was exactly as we had imagined. The answers came quickly, the communication was there and he is very polite. Instead of an overpriced studio I would definitely do my next logo here again !

Seller's Response:

You are equally involved and I really loved the outcome! I wish your brand a lot of success, Thanks for recommending me and all that appreciation :) Definitely i will love to work for you again!!

Seller's Response:

This designer was very efficient - he responded quickly to requests and created a lovely design for our enhanced campaign logo. Our thanks go out to him.

:

Many thanks!! Best of luck Hope to work for you again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment