Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A Logo With Chinese Typography











About:

 Hi, I am Quintina. I am a professional graphic designer who has four years of experience.

I help companies in presenting their ideas of business organization.



My specialty is modern typography design.


This style is a good choice for any person or company which targeting the Chinese or the Asien market.

Let your target clients notice you immediately. I am concerned about how to impress your target group. And I hope I can work with you to achieve your goals. 


What information should I inform you?
Please provide a short design brief: 
1. Your company name
2. Tagline or Slogan 
3. Short descriptions of your business, especially about your target group.
4. Imagery or specific ideas (if you have them) 
5. Sample logos you like (if you have them)


Work process: 
1. 3-4 white and black sketches. (about 2-3 days) 
2. a colored version to see if we can set the tone of the brand( 1-2 days) 
3. the materials from your request. (1-2 days)

Pls, contact me before you give me the order.



Reviews


:

thanks! understand your concern. the final logo is fine!

:

great as usual

:

Recommended designer. She will listen to your request and come out with the fitting design. Also helpful is the narrowing down of the design choices is really easy.

:

Seller was very receptive and creative. Would recommend it to others.

:

got what I want, good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment