Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Your Cafe Food Bbq Grill Restaurant Logo Design











About:

Hi,



Here is our Gig Description. This Gig is special for Restaurant Fast Food Coffee Shop logo. 



★ HQ Logo design

★ Unlimited Revision

★ 100% Original design

★ 100% Money Back Guarantee

★ Quick response!

★ Best Communication

★ Original design

★ 24/7 Available

★ No Use of Stock vector 



Note::



★ We can't work on mascot logo on any package!

 Just text me if you have any Confusion or Query



Order now....
Don't wait, place your order now. if you have any question or request, please feel free to contact me Thank You


Nice to work with you and happy to work again in future in Fiverr.



I Will Design Restaurants, Food, Cafe, Bar, Beverage Drinks Logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job and communication

Seller's Response:

Thank you for tips. An amazing experience for me. Work with you again and again.

Seller's Response:

Good communication, good work, i'm very satify. I recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you for tips. An amazing experience for me. Work with you again and again.

Seller's Response:

Very Impressed with art work - a little slow with alterations - only occured after a second reminder but I think she has been ill. But work was completed and no concerns when I needed multiple revisions not because I was unhappy with the artwork only due to being fussy - very good overall




No comments:

Post a Comment