Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Unique Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my outstanding logo design gig on fiverr

If you are looking for creative & quality you are in the right place.



I specialize in developing Brand Identities for new startups and companies. I also do all kinds of logo. Such as a clean, simple, unique, creative, versatile, flat, modern etc logo. Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY.



Why you chose me?

Creative, original and attractive design. High quality, unlimited revision, 100% satisfaction, excellent communication.



- My Packages -



 I will provide you Basic pack 10$:

  • 2 Original logo concepts
  • 10 revisions
  • JPG+PNG+MOCKUP

I DO NOT PROVIDE EPS FILES FORMAT.



I will provide you Standard pack 25$:

  • 3 Original logo concepts
  • Unlimited revision
  • JPG+PNG+3D MOCKUP+PDF+EPS+VICTOR file
  • Every revision sends within 8 hours
I WILL PROVIDE EPS+VICTOR FILES FORMAT.



 I will provide you Premium pack 50$:

  • 5 original logo concepts
  • Unlimited revision
  • JPG+PNG+3D MOCKUP+PDF+EPS+VICTOR file
  • Social media kit + stationary design
  • Every revision sends within 4 hours

I WILL PROVIDE ALL FORMAT FILE FOR THIS PACKAGE.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION TO CONTACT ME THAN

“FEEL FREE TO ORDER NOW”

 Thank you!



Reviews


:

Always great working with Rony! R.Buchanan

:

Rony is very patient and prompt. I would like to give him more work in the near future

:

Thank you

:

he was fast.

:

Great seller, super fast service, awesome work. I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you, I will use you again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment