Saturday, October 3, 2020

Make Perfect Signature Branding Kit For Your Business











About:

♛ TOP Quality Graphic Designer ♛ | more than 8 years of experience | Thousands of Happy Clients Worldwide



Welcome to the world of Beautiful Signature Branding Kit .We will offer you unlimited colors option and designs to choose from them. The packages including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for your business in 24 hours along with complete guidelines and customer support.



What you will get from me:



Unique and Creative Design JPG Files

Transparent PNG Files

300 dpi or more if required 

One main Concept

One alternative Logo 

One sub mark Logo

Unlimited revision's

Very friendly Lifetime Customer support

Delivery in less then 24 hours must 



100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!

Files Formats: Ai, JPG, PDF, PNG, PSD, EPS, CDR, SVG



Our Team expertise in the areas of :

Watercolor Logo | Signature | Minimalist | Custom Logo Design | Feminine | Badge | Hand drawn 



★★Hearing from you would be pleasure,we are a message away ★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I didn't describe enough at first for how exactly I wanted the finished result to be but they were patient and willing to keep working with me until we both got it right.

:

Excellent and wonderful service! Patient, and understanding and made the logo making process easy. Definitely would work with them again.

:

Graphics_group were so patient with me, I was such a hard customer to please but they were so patient with me, made all the requests I asked and made the perfect logo for me and my mum. Couldn’t be happier with the design and colours, thank you for dealing with me

:

Thank you very much...

:

It was a great experience I will definitely work with them again. They were able to modify and design my logo exactly how I like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment