Friday, October 30, 2020

Design Modern Unique Estate Property Construction Logo











About:

Hi there,


The Design Shown in my Portfolio are 100% of my own design has done for my clients.


Are you seeking for a modern unique estate property construction logo to represent your business? Don't need more query you are at the right place.




What will you get by this Gig?


@  Unique and HQ Logo Design


@  Infinity of revisions until you satisfied


@  All Edit (Ai, Eps, SVG, PSD) files for the design


@  Print (Jpeg,Png, Pdf) file for the design.


@  300Dpi High Quality Transparent File 


@  Supper fast communication and revisions


@  24/7 express customer support


@  Money Back Guarantee




Important: I do not do the design for : 3D design, Mascot, sticker, cartoon, mascot illustration, complex drawing.


Social Media Kit: Cover image size with you final Logo.


Stationary: Will provide just letter head & Envelope .


If you need any more information feel free to ask me. I will be happy to assist you. 
 
Finally if you are satisfied with my Description.


Place your order I am ready to start immediately.


Portfolio Link = https://goo.gl/o3XKu4


Thanks 
logocare24h

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect as always

Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

Fast and efficient

:

This was my first time using this service and I was very satisfied. The seller was patient with me as I learned the ropes and I would highly recommend them to others in the future.

:

Great Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment