Friday, October 16, 2020

Create Professional Minimal Vector Logo











About:

Hi I'm Matt and I'm here to create the logo you want

Order it now!



Why choose me?


- Young creative mind

- 100% customer satisfaction

- Communication comes first

- High quality



Vector source files in:


- Adobe Illustrator format(.ai)
- PNG format
- JPG format
- PDF format



Check my 3 packages and choose the one fits your needs! If you have any questions, please don't esitate to contact me!



Looking forward to speak with you!

Matt

Reviews


:

Matt kept great communication whenever I had questions or suggestions. His responses were all in great timing and his work is very impressive. I am in the process of using him again for more designs. He improved my logo and I am very pleased with his work.

:

Brilliant as always used 5+ times now never lets me down

:

Would highly recommend! Matt was professional and detailed. I would love to work with him again in the future.

:

Great communication. Will definitely recommend!

:

As usual great work by Matt. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment