Tuesday, October 6, 2020

A Modern Dental Logo











About:

Hello everyone,
I'm an experienced graphic designer who has over 7 years experience in logo designing and vector drawing...I'll do Unique, simple and smart All kinds LOGO DESIGN for your business.


"The most important job of a logo is to help customers and customer prospects identify your company. That’s why the best logos are simple and memorable.


What you will get from me :



  • ☑All kinds of modern dental logo

  • ☑ Unique Minimalist Concepts
  • ☑ High-resolution JPG and PNG 
  • ☑ Vector/source files available
  • ☑ 3d Mockup for standard and premium packages
  • ☑ Delivery time within 24 hours.
  • ☑ Unlimited Revision for premium package
  • ☑ Fantastic customer support
  • ☑ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED


  • Minimalist / Flat / Modern / Business / Badge / Luxury / Vintage /Minimal / Unique / Custom / Feminine / Signature /Mascot /Cartoon /Text / Icon / Hand Drawn designs



    If you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to assist you.

    If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief.



    I will be looking forward to work with you.

    Reviews


    :

    Excellent designer! highly recommended. The communication is immediate and Customization is spot on. Thank you.

    :

    Great work as always now you have down 3 designs for me and I’m over the moon I have many more to come thank you

    :

    A pleasure dealing with and very prompt. Very creative. I’m going to do more business soon. Thank a bunch.

    :

    Great service fast and great work thank you

    :

    Great service and fast thank you for your lovely work




    No comments:

    Post a Comment