Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Minimalist Custom Line Animal, Pet Logo Design











About:

MODERN AND CLEAN DESIGN ANIMAL, HORSE,& PET Using CUSTOM LINEART/HAND DRAW starting at $10 



Looking for a Minimalist Animal hand drawn/custom lineart Logo Design, unique, memorable, modern, for your brand for your company? 

I am here to help you make that happen, Minimalist and Professional Design for your brand or business with unmatched quality and exceptional delivery. 



I am sure my design will reflect your business in a clear and detailed, minimum but maximum. 



 What will you get: 

* Fast communication and service, 

* High quality logos in PNG & JPEG format, 

* High resolution source files (AI, EPS, PDF, PSD),and what you might want 

* Fresh concept logo, pure from myself 

* No copy, no clipart 

* Unlimited Revision 

* Friendly, Professional and talented

* Make logos using the best equipment

100% Satisfaction guaranteed.

* This is my job so I am available every day :) 



Note : (If you have questions or need something from me, please contact me, I will be happy to help you :) )

* (Unlimited Revision Valid when the order is still running) *

Order now! Let's start!



Reviews


:

Kris was amazing to work with, because even though at first I had issues getting across exactly what I wanted him to create for me, after exchanging a couple of messages he put in more work than anyone could reasonably expect for this price. He went back and force, added to and revised my requests as many times as I needed for them to come out just right. I feel like I can't stress this point enough. Even after I had been absent for a couple of days it was no issue for him to finish my assignment via the fiverr messaging system. Really a thoroughly pleasant experience. Can't recommend Kris enough.

:

Simply said,Kris gave life to the idea!! He is very patient. Despite the time difference across the world, he delivered. Thank you Kris.

:

Amazing work! Krisnantokrisna is extremely talented and skilled in design. I asked for several revisions to make my logo absolutely perfect, and they always made sure to go above and beyond in meeting those changes. They also always responded back very very fast! I will be referring them to my colleagues to have their logos done. Thanks again!!!

:

Kris was very responsive and made the required revisions. This allowed me to refine the design and for the best possible Logo to be produced.

:

Took my rough sketch and made a beautiful logo, got it first mock-up! Seller was fast, responsive and had good English. I will 100% use again for services! A++++++!




No comments:

Post a Comment