Monday, October 5, 2020

Design Perfect Luxury Heraldic Royal Classic Logo Design











About:

Hi,
I'm a freelance designer in fiver who worked  as a graphic designer for more than 5 years. This is my 1st time on fiverr.




In my 1st package I'll deliver 2 New High Resolution Concepts + PNG+3D Mockup with Unlimited Revisions



in my 2nd package I'll deliver 3 New High Resolution Concepts + Final Vector File with Unlimited Revisions


In my 3rd package I'll deliver 5 New High Resolution Concepts + Final Vector & Other Source , Stationery, Social Media Files with Unlimited Revisions


Extra benefits....


Extra Logo Concepts
Unlimited revisions
Editable files free
Easy Communication
Any time feedback guarantee even after complete the order.




Feel free to contact me for any kind of information that you need before offering. And you also can contact me for special custom offers.


Thanks.

Reviews


:

Seller is very attentive and detail oriented. Listened to feedback and was very creative. Many Thanks.

:

great guy to work with

:

A very polite and efficient seller. Thank you

:

Great experience the logo looks awesome and quick delivery

:

Thank you so much askerdesigns! Unlimited revision!




No comments:

Post a Comment