Thursday, October 8, 2020

Design Awesome Professional Initial Letters, Monogram Logo











About:

Hi Im a  freelance graphic designer


My Name is Theeekshii


This is my gig for Initial designs and Monogram Logo.


I have 3 packages


In My Basic Package - $25
I deliver 2 concepts of designs with unlimited revisions + 3D mockups + Logo Transparency



In My Standard Package - $45
I deliver 3 concepts of designs with unlimited revisions + 3D mockups + Logo Transparency + Vector File


In My Premium Package - $65
5 concepts of designs with Advance Package + Source Files of the final design + Stationery Design + Social media kit




I'll deliver you awesome new concepts for every other concept.
Unlimited revisions unlit you satisfy.
100% on time delivery


Thanks
Theekshii


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible service!! Thheekshii worked with me until I got just what I wanted. I look forward to working with them again!!!

Seller's Response:

Awesome Buyer. very kind with Big tip. thank you so much sir. Pleasure to work with. Excellent Experience..!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Excellent Experience..!!! Many thanks for the "Tip" as always. Great Buyer. Pleasure to work with you in Future.

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment