Saturday, October 10, 2020

Beautiful Hand Designed Logo











About:

CUSTOM LOGO | 100% UNIQUE | PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER 



I will design a hand drawn and aqua painted logo or badge for your business or product. Check my portfolio for examples of my work and style.



People love hand made and personalized products. They stands transparency, care to detail, sustainability and remind us of how everyone is special and different. If you want a logo with a touch of magic that fills everyone with a sense of awe and conveys the passion you put into making each and every single one of your customers happy then this is the perfect logo type for you. This works for different kinds of brands that take pride in their genuineness: hand made things, artisan products, organic food, beauty treatments, natural health services, vintage shops, fashion brands, youtube channels etc. 



Each package is meant for logos of different degrees of sophistication. Feel free to contact me if you are unsure whether your concept is basic, standard or sophisticated.



Please read the FAQ and check what each package includes before buying. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

After Lamberti completed my first logo design for my business, I was so impressed I had to have her create one for my unborn daughter's company. And again, she has exceeded my expectations and did an outstanding job! It’s perfect! It’s soft and sweet and airy! It gives me newborn baby vibes, which was my goal! I cannot thank her enough!

:

It is pleasure working with you, thank you so much!

:

It was a great first experience working with L!! I was all over the place and making changes left and right but she definitely made my vision come to LIFE!! L definitely went above and beyond for me and my beautiful Logo!!! She made it sooo worth it!!!

:

This is the second time I have used Lamberti. I highly recommend Lamberti, she is easy to communicate with and prompt on reply. Very professional.

:

Was unsure about the initial design but after a more detailed chat, the logo she created was just what I wanted. Stylish, modern, beautiful, and just perfect formy new business.




No comments:

Post a Comment