Monday, February 3, 2020

Design Cool Gaming Esports Logo With Initials











About:

Hello GAMERS,


Did you looking logo for your EsportsvTeam,Twitch Streamer, Youtube Channel, Community, esports gaming, etc.?


so, we are the right place to go!

i will make an amazing Initial Monogram logo you need!


Why choose me :

  • 100% original my own work, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • 8 years experienced in graphic design



Choose your package: (all Package include png and jpg file with source ai and eps file incuded)

Low  package:

  • High Quality Design
  • Preview logo
  • preview and transparent file and vector file

Mid  package:

  • Higher Quality Design
  • Preview logo
  • Unlimited
  • preview, transparent file and vector file
  • commercial use, no copyrights



High package:

  •  Very High Quality Design
  •  Preview logo
  • Unlimited revision
  • preview, transparent file and vector file
  • full exclusive copyrights

Thank You





Reviews


:

1st go around at a logo. Wasn't sure what i wanted but ended up with a fantastic logo at the end.

:

I love how my esports logo turned out I got everything and more that I expected out of this

:

Worth every penny

:

VERY AMAZING SELLER WOULD RECOMEND FOR ESPORTS LOGOS

:

The seller achived my goals in a very fast and professional manner




No comments:

Post a Comment