Monday, May 4, 2020

Provide Logo Design Service For Sports, Esports And Gaming











About:

Welcome to my Sport and esports gaming logo plan gig! This is Aqsa from Shirlee with more than 8 years of experience in logo design industry but specialized in gaming and sports logo for team, club and channels and my objective in each project is to reach the leading conceivable result based on the client’s necessities, and I usually try to come up with simple and inventive solutions.



My focuses:



  • Unique and engaging design
  • I have a strong eye for detail and put much thought into every pixel.
  • I always try to under-promise and over-deliver
  • I respect client’s deadlines
  • Provide steady communications, with fast turnaround


I always love a new challenge so please contact me so we can begin a custom design



Best Regards,

Aqsa from Shirlee Inc

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the design, i am happy that i worked togheter with you

Seller's Response:

Thank You!!

Seller's Response:

The best for logos

Seller's Response:

Thankyou!!

Seller's Response:

Good work at least. Communication was ok but he was working hard to get the best result out of it ! Would tell my friends about him :) and share his work




No comments:

Post a Comment