Friday, May 22, 2020

Create A Spectacular Outdoor Logo With All Source Files











About:

Your Journey towards branding of the company starts with a spectacular logo design. Take a first step into the branding of your company with our beautiful and hand drawn vintage outdoor logo designs. I will provide you out of the box concepts for your logo. 



You can tell me what colors , theme , just everything what's in your mind. I will be glad if you share all your ideas with me, because when we stand together we can make miracles! If you already have an idea, or even have a sketch, I will make the rest for you.



  • PACKAGE DETAILS:


  1.  100% Original, Creative outdoor Design
  2.  Design based on your Company, Organization, Industry area of expertise 
  3.  Unlimited designs and revisions.
  4.  Vector Logo file Scalable to any size
  5.  Black and White Vector file Included
  6.  100% ownership of your logo
  7.  Full Logo packs including files for website and Printing 




Best,

Sami

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sami saved my life! my customer need the designs and i can't reach my office cause of the quarantine, but now everything is perfect! love the work the communication and the quality

:

Thank you!

:

As always, I’m a happy customer! Thanks so much for all you do!

:

I am very happy with the logo delivered as offered. Sami is a creative designer and helpful professional, I would highly recommend his services. Thank you!

:

Did a great job. Communicated when needed. Would recommend again. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment