Sunday, May 31, 2020

Unique Attractive Mascot, Character Or Cartoon Logo











About:

Looking for an Original Professional logo for your Business or Brand!

We are a team of Highly Experienced Graphics Designers And Have Completed 11000+ Orders & Great Rating

We Provide Highly Professional, Premium Quality, Custom Made designs. We Focus On Designing Trendy, Modern, Professional, and Eye-Catching Logos

  • Original Designs
  • All Kind of Minimalist, Flat, Character, Mascot, Cartoon & illustration logos
  • Modern And Creative Designs

  • Free REVISIONS

  • Highly Experienced team Providing High-quality Professional work

  • Fast Delivery (36-48 Hours)
  • Do Check all 3 packages and gig extras 

POINTS TO CONSIDER BEFORE ORDERING:

  • For the BASIC package, You will Get 2 Flat Logos + 3D Text logo ( NO Mascot/Cartoon or Complex design ). For MASCOT or CHARACTER Logo, Add Mascot Cartoon Character Gig Extra OR Order STANDARD/PREMIUM PACKAGE
  • Price Per 1 Person/Entity/Cartoon/Mascot: $30 



* Revision refers to Small Changes to design already done based on your Idea & Doesn't mean a complete New Logo based on new idea/ExampleRevision Takes 24-36 hrs Each Time you ask for & we Don't work on Weekends


★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure ★



★ ORDER NOW ★

Reviews


:

This was amazing! I just gave them my company name and product AND I was given several amazing cartoon logo's! Awesome job!

:

The seller is very professional. He is very clear that they are gonna do there best! And the result is what i had in mind. Communication was very nice, i show some pictures to make my idea clear, that works perfect.

:

Delivered what was request. Design was just as I envisioned. This is the second time I’ve gone with this designer and will be back for a third.

:

I absolutely love this!! To the point of tears... I am grateful!! I appreciate you for helping me to bring my vision to light

:

Easy to work with and fast response. Third time using and VERY satisfied and would recommend to any one. I will use fiverdesigns again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment