Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Create Your Dj Or Producer Logo











About:

Please contact us before ordering a gig! Failure to do so will result in automatic cancellation!



Are you looking for a modern DJ/Producer typography logo ? Then look no further you're at the right place, we are a team of devoted designers with a decade of experience in photoshop and illustrator and have designed for 2 of the Top 100 DJs of 2015 (still active in todays rankings) and designed for more than a dozen of artists signed at major labels such as Spinnin' and Revealed.



The big question that we get asked is why go for a typography logo instead of a complex one with drawings, the answer is pretty simple : MARKETABILITY.



People are more likely to remember a simple name that they can read rather than something they heard on a microphone in a nightclub and couldn't read. This is why an easy to pronounce name with a rather simple design and a nice logo next to it is essential. People would recognize instantly your minimalistic logo (on merchandise for example) and would know who you are when someone mentions your name.



If you have trouble finding a name, don't worry we can help you create a simple name that suits you with a minimalistic logo that goes with it.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really recommend this seller. I had trouble finding ideas for a great dj name but they will help out and give some good ideas if you ever have trouble with this too. They nailed my project. The order I received is way better than what I thought could be possible. Apart from helping me for my name and designing my logo, they also gave me some ideas to help me in my project. This seller is really committed to giving us the best possible service, and has a lot of talent to design something really unique and eye catching. I definitely recommend, don't miss on your chance too ! They offer different options and pricing, all at an affordable price.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the detailed feedback! Looking forward to our next collaboration!

Seller's Response:

Very good job and great communication!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the feedback!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, great work




No comments:

Post a Comment