Friday, May 15, 2020

Clean Branding Outstanding Signature Logo In 12Hrs











About:

Are you looking for a TALENTED designer to get done your signature logo design done in 12hours?

Then you're in the right place. I will make real Handwritten, Stunning,CLEAN, MINIMAL, MODERN, LONG LASTING SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGN



Please read the description, look at my packages and choose the suitable one for you.

Why choose me?

  •  5 initial concept

  •  Vector quality logo scalable to any size without loosing resolution
  •  A full signature logo package upon completion including.PSD. AI,EPS, JPG. Fonts etc
  •  Unlimited revisions until you’re Satisfied!
  •  100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  •  PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times
  •  Professionalism
  •  High quality work delivery

  • Extra fast delivery within 12 hours.
  • Professional & Friendly service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



Thank you! Please don't forget to add my gig to your favorites. 





Professional Logo design | Modern | Flat | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Band | Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant | Music | Medical





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for fast service with several different versions to choose from. You communication was awesome and I’d certainly use you again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

AMAZING!! She was extremely patient with me and made all the changes that I wanted to be made. Extremely professional, extremely timely and I will definitely be working with her again in the future!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

This is my second job with Sylvia and I am very pleased. I'll definitely be back to have her do more work for my branding.




No comments:

Post a Comment