Sunday, May 10, 2020

Create A 3D Unique Logo For Your Business











About:

Hello Guys :)


Welcome to my new 3D unique logo design GIG for your business.
Logos are your brand identity, they in few words and design, elaborate what you are up to, they are your merchandise. Do you know 45% of your clients and customers are attracted toward your Brand identity? Now a days a crowd of people are selling Logos. But i will give you such offer that I think only a volunteer can give.


Here on FIVERR, by ordering on my GIG you will get:



* Modern brand Identity
* Friendly communication and unique concept
* UNLIMITED Revisions
* 100% Client's satisfaction.
* Fast Delivery(less than 2 hours response time)

* Unique design


Kindly Note : 
On first delivery, you'll only receive jpg preview. Once approved i'll send anything to you


Note:-
I also do any kind of Graphic Designing, Business card, letter head design,Envelope contact me first for that


Note:
If you want a best 3D unique logo for your business and all files then i'll recommend you to buy my premium package 


FOR MORE SAMPLES PLEASE CHECK MY LIVE PORTFOLIO:-




 "https://www.pinterest.com/liza_designer/ 


So what are you waiting for order me now or contact me if you have any question

Thanks a lot :)

#LD

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a great experience working with Liza! Very kind and pleasant. Everything very professional and at a good price. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for loving my work and my services.Hope to work with you again. #LD

Seller's Response:

The work I requested was well done and of great quality for the price. Will likely return will recommend to others in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much #LD

Seller's Response:

Quick, responsive, professional, and very patient. . The logo was phenomenal and can’t say enough about the quality of the work. I’ll close my overall feedback with a humble thank you for the great work, and the logo will live on for years to come. Thanks Liza




No comments:

Post a Comment