Thursday, May 7, 2020

Make Signature With My Real Handwriting











About:

Welcome to my Gig.


I am happy to work with you.  :)


I will make a beautiful signature with my real handwriting, with my style, original, not using font scripts.




BASIC $5 (not recommended):



  • 1 initial concept of signature (only text, without art or drawing)


  • PNG files, black and white with transparent background (no background).


  • 3 days delivery.


  • 3 revisions for the chosen concept.




STANDARD $10 (most recommended):



  • 2 initial concepts of signature (only text, without art or drawing)


  • AI, EPS, PDF, & PNG files, black and white with transparent background (no background).


  • 2 days delivery.


  • Unlimited revisions for the chosen concept.




PREMIUM $15 (express):



  • 2 initial concepts of signature (only text, without art or drawing)


  • AI, EPS, PDF, & PNG files, black and white with transparent background (no background).


  • 1 day delivery.


  • Unlimited revisions for the chosen concept.




Just write your name or the text you want, or the initials, and I'll do it right away.



Don't hesitate to ask about this Gig.
I am here ready to begin my assignment now.


Thank you ;)



Regards,
Eqta Moh

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive to the order and delivery ahead of schedule. My one alteration request was confirmed and responded to quickly. The next iteration was just right.

Seller's Response:

Bob is very kind, easy to work with. He has very detailed information. I like working again with him in the future. Thanks for your tip! :)

Seller's Response:

Really, really good experience. Delivery was exactly what I wanted after one revision. Very kind and easy to work with. Communication was great and delivered ahead of schedule!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your tip. Greatest buyer, glad to work with you.... Matur nuwun. :)

Seller's Response:

really good artist!




No comments:

Post a Comment