Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

I am a professional Graphic Designer and have more than 4 years experience.  

Are you getting confused? So many graphic designers here on Fiverr? You are not sure that you have selected the right designer?

I'm here to help you! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be concerned because you picked the right one. :)



Please check my portfolio ,and show my all gigs here:

https://www.fiverr.com/khanjahid79?up_rollout=true




I will Design Professional RealEstate logo with Unique Text style for Your Name, Business etc.

 

File Format



  •     AI
  •     JPG
  •     PDF
  •     PNG
  •     EPS
  •     psd




I will proved all Hi-Res files.





If you have any questions? i invite you to contact me before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for all your hard work, and bringing life to my logo.

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot!! waiting for your future jobs..

Seller's Response:

Great work, great communication! Very professional, helpful with revisions, would definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot!!

:

Excellent and professional work and very responsive ... highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment