Monday, May 18, 2020

Design A Minimalist Contemporary Modern Logo For You











About:

Hello!



Are you looking for logo design or refresh your old one?



Let me take care of this. I will provide you with a beautiful clean logo. Check my gallery to be sure that my style appeals to you.



What will you get in Basic package?



  • 1 initial concept
  • 1 revisions
  • High resolution jpeg (300dpi, 3000x3000px)
  • 3 days delivery


What will you get in Standard package?

The same as in Basic, but also:

  • 3 initial concepts instead of 1
  • 4 revisions instead of 1
  • 4 days delivery
  • Vector file
  • Transparent  png file


What will you get in Premium package?

The same as in Standart, but also:

  • 5 initial concepts instead of 3
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 5 days delivery.


Looking forward to create the best logo for your business!

Reviews


:

Nika has been very patient and delivered absolutely what we were looking for. Will continue to use throughout this project and well beyond I would imagine.

:

There was a lot of back-and-forth but once she understood my idea she executed flawlessly.

:

I absolutely loved working with Nika! Great communication and quick service. I would definitely recommend.

:

She was very inclusive and listened to delivery exactly what was needed! Would definitely recommend her!

:

Amazing job highly skilled at her art




No comments:

Post a Comment