Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Design Modern Outdoor Hunting And Fishing Logo











About:



Hi there,


The Design Shown in my Portfolio are 100% of my own design has done for my clients.


Are you seeking for a modern outdoor hunting and fishing logo to represent your business? Don't need more query you are at the right place.




What will you get by this Gig?


@  Unique and HQ Logo Design


@  Infinity of revisions until you satisfied


@  All Edit (Ai, Eps, SVG, PSD) files for the design


@  Print (Jpeg,Png, Pdf) file for the design.


@  300Dpi High Quality Transparent File 


@  Supper fast communication and revisions


@  24/7 express customer support






Important: I do not do the design for : 3D design, Mascot, sticker, cartoon, mascot illustration, complex drawing.


Social Media Kit: Cover image size with you final Logo.


Stationary: Will provide just letter head & Envelope .


If you need any more information feel free to ask me. I will be happy to assist you. 
 
Finally if you are satisfied with my Description.


Place your order I am ready to start immediately.


Portfolio Link = https://goo.gl/o3XKu4


Thanks 
logocare24h

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was amazing to work with and very patient with my request. I will use again when I change logos.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Designer was on point and very quick. Minor revisions and work was all completed quickly and to my satisfaction. Would recommend highly.

Seller's Response:

Interesting project. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

He was very patient, he communicated so well, and went above and beyond for my design. He stayed up the entire night to help me and was very attentive to my needs. I will definitely get more designs from him. THANK YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment