Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Design Luxury Gold Business Logo











About:



I am professional yet beautiful logo/flyer/podcast/business card DESIGNER who set identity to your BRAND or BUSINESS or whatever it is.
I love what I do and my process for developing a BRAND is very ORGANIC. I have 4 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
Auto-CAD and may other such LOGO Developing software's. 
I have expertise in
1. LOGO Design
2. Stationary Design.
3. Social Design.
4. Business Card.
5. Letterhead.


* Why You Purchased My Gigs ?
-150+ 5 star Reviews

-Affordable Prices

-I work as a team to you
-100% Unique Initial Concept Untill You Satisfied.
-Quick on Replies and Punctual on time frames.
-100% Customers Satisfaction.
-Fast Delivery.

-Money Back Guarantee


* For More Information About My Gig Please Do not Hesitate To Contact Me.
Regards


* Logodezine10

Reviews


:

He is a great guy but took way too long to deliver my order. The product at the end looks great!

:

Asjad was a great communicator. He does great work. And delivered as promised. I will work with him again!

:

Very easy. He is very much responsive.

:

Although there were communication barriers, seller was willing to go out of his way and spend extra time to get what i want. Millions of revisions and changes yet he was polite and accommodating all the way. Thanks!

:

Happy to make changes to get the end result




No comments:

Post a Comment