Saturday, May 23, 2020

Handcraft A Charismatic Watercolor Logo











About:

Welcome to the land of exclusively hand-drawn watercolors. Seriously. I don't use any stock images. All the designs you get are simply hand made just for your business!



Who said watercolors could be only dreamy or feminine? Not me! I could forge you the fiercest monster or pirate if you need one. Or the most fragile-looking bouquet of forest flowers.



If you choose me, I will present you with a few options and then we will choose the direction in which we would like to go together! Oh, and by the way, I love to take my time and I hope that you do too. All my orders are carried out in a week. I always try to put my maximum effort into initial designs and create something unique. Here is not the place where we do things super fast because watercolors just require time, patience and I want to have the fullest conversation with you and get lots of feedback.

Reviews


:

Oh she was beyond terrific! I loved her ideas right out of the gate, and she is so talented! I look forward to working with her again in the future. Excellent communicator, top notch work, and very pleasant to do business with.

:

perfect, she totally got my idea ^^it is just what i wanted. Thank you!!

:

Amazing seller, was very patient with me through the process. Excellent work I highly recommend her!

:

So very happy with our end design! Thank you!

:

I loved working with this artist!




No comments:

Post a Comment