Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Design Professional And Clear Logo











About:

Are you looking for a high quality Logo design ?



You need a unit that designs the logotype in your mind?



I will create a professional Logo for your company.

I am a professional graphic designer and company logo . I designed different logos for 3 years When designing the logo, I would like to make sure it looks nice and harmonious.



For me, customer satisfaction is the most important thing.



Basic - 1  consept, High Resolution, Unlimited revisions,Transparent(PNG, JPG) files.



Standard - 2  consept, 3D mockup, Source file, PNG, JPG files, High Resolution.



Premium 
2  consept, 3D mockup, Source file, PNG, JPG files, High Resolution, Vector File, PSD file. 



Do not forget to look at my studies I share. :)



I can't wait to work with you.



I'm waiting for your order.



See you :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I will work with you again. Excellent guy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!! Mr. Bztorres I want to work with you again I am always at your service.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service by Sabir. He is always ready to help and finds smart solutions for every condition. He is the best graphic designer I have ever worked with.

Seller's Response:

I will always at your service Thanks !!!

Seller's Response:

Good communication, willing to accept changes at last minute. Good design




No comments:

Post a Comment