Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Design A Cartoon Logo Or Mascot Or Character For You











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my gig!!!



If you're looking for an eye-catching, unique cartoon character or logo then you're absolutely in right place. I've more than 6 yrs of experience in Graphic designing and more than 800 reviews here. If you give me the chance I'll definitely show my skill to you. 



The reason to choose me, I provide....

1. High resolution design 

2. Unlimited revisions (except style & concept changes)

3. 100% vector logo design

4. Easy and fast response

5. 24hrs Extra fast delivery is available with gig extra

6. All logos are unique no stock images

7. High quality JPG and PNG files

8. Free source file (ai, psd, eps)

9. Able to provide any style as per reference



***Please note prices are set for one cartoon character or logo having one character. If you need more than one then please discuss before ordering. Prices may vary based on different drawing style or requirements.

 

Before ordering please check my packages. Custom offers are also available.



* *Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime! Hurry up to get your customized design.**



Thank you.



Regards,

Sobisss

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Every Time! I wish I was Creative, I guess that is why we have talented folks like Sobisss. Thanks again for all your help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

AMAZING!!!!! EASY to work with, has a great attitude and very creative! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. 😊🙏

:

Great designer. Very happy with the work




No comments:

Post a Comment