Sunday, May 31, 2020

A Professional Minimalist Geometric Logo Design For You











About:

Hello!

A logo is the visual brand identity that is associated with a company and its customers. 

Well, search no further because in this Professional Logo Design gig, I will Hand Craft your Business Logo with my best, and for sure, I have Unique Logo Designs Skills.

I have served my Creative and Minimalistic Logo skills to different brands and companies across the globe.

I assure you that you'll be happy and satisfied with my creative concepts.

My Logo Expertise is:

Modern | Professional | Minimalist | Unique| Creative

Here what I'll provide:

  • High-resolution JPGPNG, PDF, and SVG formats

  • Source/Vector file

  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied

My Promise:

  • 100% Professional Results & Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Copyrights trust
  • Quick Response with Fast Delivery

Note:

  • I will not do a cartoonish, mascot, and fashion designs
  • No adult contents

For questions you can knock me in the inbox, I'll guide you through.

Regards.

Aafaq_Mehmood

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Of the various preliminary designs from nearly 10 sellers under consideration, this was one of the ones that captured my major concept elements.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order 🙂Looking forward to assist you more with my creative services.

Seller's Response:

Very dissapointed with the work he delivered. Not at all professional and looks like a five year old child drew it. I asked for a professional to add their PROFESSIONAL touch to my basic sketch that I had drawn out of the logo we wanted and it wasn't complicated. This logo is embarrasing

Seller's Response:

Well, you can't say this. Your order took almost 25 days to complete but it was just 2 days work. You paid me just 2 days payment not 25 by asking for revision again and again. At night you had one demand and the other on the day. Totally unfair and injustice but still I worked patiently.

Seller's Response:

Very accommodating




No comments:

Post a Comment