Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Make A Magical With 1 Or 2 Readings With Commercial Use











About:

BEFORE SENDING ORDERS, CONTACT ME AND SEND ME WORD (to evaluate the feasibility).


I realize ambigrams since 2000.
The ambigram is a graphic magic: you can also read a word in reverse, or reflected.
I also do ambigrams by combining 2 words, like 2 names (partners, friends) or 2 meanings you love (even opposites).
It takes a lot of skill: only if the result is clearly legible does the ambigram have value.



The ambigram is perfect for:
- tattoos
- gadgets, merchandising
- weddings, events
- company and product brands


Not all words are suitable for becoming ambiguous, in fact I work like this:
- I ask what word or words I have to realize;
- I make a first evaluation (free);
- I respond to the customer by accepting or refusing * the job;
- if so, I will achieve an impeccable ambigram.


* I don't care about earning a job that doesn't satisfy me completely because I worry about complete customer satisfaction.


ATTENTION: if your ambigram exceeds 7 letters, remember to purchase the extra service for each letter from the eighth onwards.



ATTENTION - All logos visible in the gallery are copyright © of the author or the respective purchaser.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very professional and friendly very easy to work with and made my imagination come to life with their work. thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks again! I'm here when you want!

Seller's Response:

Very quick, and extremely skillfully done.

Seller's Response:

i already left a review, i dont know what a vote is, or how i can give it to you.

Seller's Response:

Very clever logo design! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment