Sunday, May 10, 2020

Your Logo Or Lettering











About:

I will make you design for your Original Lettering Designs, you can order it for yourself, or you order it for your Tattoo Shop Or Tattoo Parlour.


How to order:

- Tell Me What A Name of your logo 

- The Color You Want

- Send some references (if you want it)



If you still have something to ask, please send me a message. :) thank you.



Note : 

This is 100% original design from my hand, not from Vector Stock, or imitating someone else's design. I Can Ensure My Design is Original. Contact Me Before Ordering.






Reviews


:

highly recommend. fast turnaround .got more than expected .clean work

:

Very nice experience. It was on time and I got exactly what I looking for! Great artist!

:

Quick delivery, thank you.

:

Amazing work, pleasure to deal with. Thank you. Have already placed our next order. Thank you. A+++

:

Just what i wanted. Thank you for the fast service.




No comments:

Post a Comment