Friday, May 8, 2020

Design Your Digital Branding And Modern Logo











About:

Point 

As a full-time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on Fiverr.
I have been working in the creative agency for 5 years.
I can produce your logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.


Why Choose My Logo Design Gig?
I only provide original ideas to make design distinctive, the function makes it work and quality adds value.
I strive for two things in logo simplicity and clarity. A great logo is born of those two things.
No clip art/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Attentive and Quick communication


What you will get for $10
Unique Logo concepts designed from scratch 
Unlimited Revisions (depending on package)
My English is top notch, thus there will be no communication issues.
All the file formats you’ll need - Including. JPG, PNG, Ai, PDF, EPS 
100% Copyright Ownership
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Have a project to finish?  Select a package and Hit the order button Today.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

quick and efficient. had a couple of changes to make that was done very quickly on request. would recommend for sure , thanks!

:

very quick and good communication. would recommend

:

You have lowered the rating without any reason

:

Excellent communication and fast service, highly recommend

:

Perfect quality as always! Will order again. Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment