Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Design Unique And Modern Cartoon Mascot Logo











About:

About This Gig
Greetings !!


If you are looking for logo design for your future brand, then you have come to your destination,


Unique and Modern Logo Design
..................................................... 


This GIG here to provide Mascot/cartoon design you need for your company, website, Youtube channel or any of your business.


I can design Other type of Logos as well


MY SERVICE GUARANTEE

✔ ORIGINAL , Creative and Modern Designs

✔ 100% Satisfaction

✔ Very Friendly Customer Service

✔ Fast Response Time

✔ On Time Delivery



WHAT EXTRA BENEFITS YOU GET
✔ Free service even after delivered final work

✔ Transfer full ownership to you (Extra)

✔ Full time as Fiverr seller

✔ You can order all design from one place 



We Do All Styles :-


Modern | Minimalist | Vintage | Custom | Real Estate | Badge | luxury type designs  | Mascot | CARTOON CHARACTER 


Quality work and great customer service is my top priority, 
so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am 24/7 here for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing job! thank you so much for the addition so happy! he was very easy to work with and great with his work

Seller's Response:

very easy to work with him. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Amazing! so happy with the work! Took my idea and made exactly what I was looking for! thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! Always I try to give my best. Hope to see you again soon. thank you so much. ela_graphics

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! exactly what I ask for.




No comments:

Post a Comment