Monday, May 25, 2020

Design Skull Logo Very Cool











About:

Hello there, and thanks for viewing my gig. 



If you are looking for a new, Professional, modern, Skull design then I am the person your looking for.



So what do i offer.



  •     I will create a logo for your company from scratch with unlimited revisions
  •     polite and professional customer service
  •     I do not use any clip arts or any cheesy icons
  •     100% satisfaction! if you not happy with the design i will issue you a full 100% refund


Thank you

Vallone_Logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very bad logo, does not meet my expectations

Seller's Response:

thank you..

Seller's Response:

Great logo. Good communication.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much sir

Seller's Response:

Perfect!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment