Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Create Unique Hand Drawn Logo Or Illustration











About:

Hi, Friends... :) 



Please contact me before placing an order !!!



I will DO ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN LOGO or ILLUSTRATIONS designs with my style like in portfolio of this GIG.

Select PREMIUM Package if you’re looking for same quality hand drawn result as it shown in my portfolio.





PREMIUM:


-One Logo Concept

-JPG and PNG images with high resolution

-Vector file
-Source file




STANDARD:


-One Logo Concept
-Standard Quality designs
-Transparent PNG images

-Vector file




BASIC:


-One Concept

-JPG or PNG images with high resolution

-Transparent PNG images (hi-res)



NOTE:
For best result please give me clear reference image and all detail that you need.
if you have any other idea in your mind, please contact me first before placing an order


Best Regards

MBD





Reviews


:

Excellent service, I'm a new user here took a chance and hoped for the best! This piece came out exactly the way I pictured. Definitely recommend to anybody for hand drawn projects!!

:

received the initial delivery in 2 days. requested 4 modifications which were corrected in 4 hours and the final mod was done in 5 minutes. great communication and phenomenal product. extremely talented artist and will definitely use again.

:

Great! Ambodo knows his stuff, is always on time, and communicates well. He really listens to what I ask for and truly appreciate his work!

:

Great work done

:

Excellent service !! Thank you very much for the original design and creativity!




No comments:

Post a Comment