Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Design Feminine Logo With Cartoon Caricature











About:

Before you place an order: Please contact me first



About This Gig



Hi,

D_designer44 introduced new Feminine Logo Style with your cartoon caricature.

This gig is not for cartoons traced from a photo, nor any other kind of photo edit. I make genuine designs and draw the figure by hand. 



Designing a cartoon figure with real likeness is a demanding and rare skill. I'm an expert in cartoon face design. 



I'll do my best to meet your requirements and make sure that you are happy with the result. Looking forward to your message!

Important - Before you order:

1.     Please contact me first and give me a brief description of your requirements

2.     Show me the photo references you want to use

3.     I'll send you a custom order, if necessary.

Here is link for my portfolio:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ddesigner44/

Reviews


:

Awesome service & work my daughter loves it

:

Thank you I love it

:

Very prompt and brought my vision to life.

:

Very professional. Constant contact with me and made my vision come true. A beautiful logo and I love it!

:

I loved this designer and the communication. I would definitely recommend. The designer took everything I wanted and make it come to life!




No comments:

Post a Comment