Friday, May 29, 2020

Design A Custom Logo That Can Increase Your Profit











About:

   



* My goal is:
- Success more than you expect from a project.
- To do my best in your project and that will help me to enrich my exhibition.
- Create a unique experience of distinctive by building an advanced relationship does not depend on only one project .. but always look forward to building long-term relationships with my clients.
-I will do the work as if I do it myself.
Guaranteed to return your money.



For $10 (Starter package)
  • simple logo design options
  • JPG and PNG transparent in about 2000px size
  • 3 time revisions


For $20 (Business package)



  • logo design options
  • JPG and PNG transparent in about 2000px size
  • Up to 9 time revisions
  • Vector/source file in final deliverable.


For $40 (Branding package)



  • logo design options
  • JPG and Ai and PNG transparent in about 2000px size
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Stationery design
  • Social media kit
  • Vector/source file in final deliverable
  • mockup

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery, best logo design, Thank you so much for it.I advise you to deal with it

:

thanl you bro sir d9awed hhh

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment