Thursday, May 14, 2020

Design Custom Professional Initial Letters Monogram Logo











About:

Welcome to my Gig.

Are you looking for Luxury, professional initial letters, and monogram logos? Look No Further!

You are in the right place, I will provide you a High Quality and Creative designs for initial letters & monograms logo.



What you'll get for BASIC:

  • 2 clever concept
  • High-Resolution JPG


What you'll get for STANDARD:
  • 3 clever concept
  • High Resolution.
  • Vector files with (AI, EPS, PDF) format.
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • Fast Delivery
  • high support


What you'll get for PREMIUM:
  • 4 clever concept
  • High Resolution
  • Vector files with (AI, EPS, PDF) format.
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • very high Support



Why You Order Me:

Unlimited Revisions till you are happy.

commercial use license

100% Editable and Resizable Vector files (ai).

Copyright Ownership to use the design.

24/7 Fast and Reliable Customer Support.



Files format include:

AI (Vector), EPS, PDF, SVG, PSD, JPG, CDR, PNG (Transparent)



Please feel free to contact me about the project details.

I will be waiting for you on the other side :) 



Check my other finished project here:

https://mrdesignermaker.myportfolio.com/



NoteI do not send 3D logo in vector


best regard's

Khalid Ghriss

Reviews


:

I am the President of a graphics design agency from Silicon Valley and have serviced over 150 companies there including Google, Intel, Cisco... And we work very closely with other design agencies and some of the best award winning designers in the world. Working with Khalid was a pleasure. He did what I asked, fast and with great quality. Everyone here who saw his work was highly impressed. Including one of my designers who I had side check it. We are definitely going to use him again. Thank you Khalid!

:

khalidghriss is the man. I had a greay experience and if I need any more work I don't have to look any further than him.

:

Delivered: after deadline Quality: more than UGLY Seller: Forced me to pay for low quality delivered late Recommendation: 1 star!!! To do: AVOID this seller, he scammed me for $$$$

:

Great job. Took a few trials to get to the final drawing, but we got there and Khalid was very helpful and responsive during the process.

:

This graphic artist is exceptional. I got more concepts than I expected and I received them a day early. I would highly recommend him to any & everyone. He made the necessary revisions in a timely manner as well. 5 STARS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment