Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Make You An Illustrated Or Hand Drawn Logo











About:

A hand drawn illustrative logo will make your brand or business stand out and be unique!



****Please send me a message before you buy my gig so that I can ensure that I will be able to deliver exactly what you need for your brand and business!**** 



This is what is included in the Premium and Deluxe Packages:

  • Custom Hand Drawn Logo Design 

  • 100% Vector File

  • High Resolution JPEG / PNG file
  • Source File
  • Any Additional Files that are Needed
  • Fast and Friendly Service
  • 100% Satisfaction!


If you would like to work with me directly on a custom project...shoot me a message! I would love to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ansleigh was amazing! She gave life to our vision! She's so nice, open to suggestions and no question is a dumb one while working with her. Will definitely use her services again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

I'm super happy with the logo Ansleigh created for my business. It's exactly what I was picturing in my head and she was great to work with- very responsive and patient with my feedback and questions. I'd highly recommend her for your logo design and I'll definitely use her again if I ever need a logo or similar artwork done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sooo much!!!

Seller's Response:

It was fantastic working with Ansleigh! She is a designer that really listens to your idea and tries to recreate it as best as possible. She is extremely talented and she also has a wonderful artistic flare! I look forward to working with her on future projects, and I recommend her for people looking for any kind of artistic design work!




No comments:

Post a Comment