Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create Unique Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my gig, 

Hi



I'll create unique, professional, Modern, Creative, Versatile Logo Design Professionally in Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps format)

Portfolio >>>  https://bit.ly/2NBDfz9



My offer in $10:-

> 2 original Logo concept
> With Unlimited revision.
> JPG + transparent + 3D Mockup
> And Excessive resolution 300 DPI



  • My offer in $30:-

  • > 3 original Logo concept
  • > Unlimited revision.
  • > JPG + Transparent + 3D Mockup
  • > And Excessive resolution 300 DPI
  • > Source file + Editable VECTOR document!




  • My offer in $60:-
  • > 5 original Logo concept
  • > With unlimited revision.
  • > JPG + Transparent + 3D Mockup + PSD +PDF And Excessive resolution 300 DPI Source file with Editable VECTOR! Social Media kit Stationary Design.Custom designs If you have more question’s the massage me. I am in online 18 hours in a day. ORDER NOW!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He didn't pay attention to my requests at all. Kept calling me DEAR for some odd reason. Not sure he knows what that means. Took 4 days to do simple design and he's possibly nuts.

:

I am a very happy returning customer. I recommend David to everybody. - very fast, accurate, fast espalier and very Nice person

:

Great experience.

:

You are my new client and expecting more jobs from you.

:

Easy communication, good ideas for the logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment